How to Join and T&Cs
- Download an application form by clicking here. Complete the form, sign it and then post the form in an ordinary envelope to: Hertfordshire Scouts Unity Lottery, FREEPOST RLZR-GSYJ-KSZA Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 2PE. NO STAMP REQUIRED. If you wish to support a particular local Hertfordshire Scout Group, please obtain their sales code from the Scout Group concerned and fill in their number in the black box on the form before posting. Thank you for your support.
- Pick up a leaflet from your local Scout Group.
- Or you can ring our Lottery Hotline 0870 050 9240
- Once you have your leaflet, simply complete the simple form and direct debit, post to the freepost address and we’ll do the rest! It really is that easy! We will then acknowledge your joining the lottery and give you a unique lottery number which will be yours for as long as you remain a member.
- There’s no need to check if you have won, since we shall write and advise all winners and send the cheques out each Monday after the draws have been made.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.This lottery is being promoted by and on behalf of Hertfordshire County Scout Council, registered charity no 302606 (England & Wales) Scotland SCO039650 hereinafter known as HCSC.
- For the purpose of the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is defined as a ‘Society Lottery.’
- This lottery is licensed by Hertsmere Borough Council (License number 094). The license is displayed in our County Office.
- To enter the lottery, you must be resident in the UK and aged 16 (sixteen) or over.
- There will be weekly cash winners. Prizes of up to £25,000 every week.
- All chances shall be priced at £1 per week
- Hertfordshire Scouts has a license from Hertsmere Borough Council to operate the lottery (License Number 094) It is on display in County Office.
- Our lottery promoter is David Sturt, County Secretary.
- We have registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act. (The County is covered by The Scout Association’s registration for most data held, but we felt it prudent to register in our own name due to the sensitivity of data such as bank account details that will be held by our management company on our behalf) Registration Number: Z2354843.
- We have written a Policy for Social Responsibility in Gambling as applied to our Lottery. This can be read on our website. Paper copies available from County Office.
- We have prepared Full Terms and Conditions (Rules) for the Lottery, which can be read on our website. Paper copies available from County Office.
‘Put your phone down and what are you left with? Just teamwork, courage and the skills to succeed.’