Autism Training for Leaders...
Date: 16th March 2019 Time: 09:30 - 15:00 Location: Phasels Wood Activity Centre Trainer: Steve Harris
Lunch is NOT provided, hot drinks will be available
The course will include:
- key areas of difference that need to be taken into account
- awareness of the sensory and communication difficulties that people with autism may experience
- greater insight into how people on the autism spectrum see the world.
- how autism presents itself in individuals
- how to best support someone on the autism spectrum
- practical strategies for overcoming areas of difficulty
Where is it held?
Phasels Wood Activity Centre,
Please do not use sat nav postcode. Please follow directions here.
Book your course online...
Unfortunately this course has already taken place. Please view our full training calendar to find alternative course dates.