This course is designed for all members of the Executive Committee at Group, District or County level whether as a general member or an officer (Chair, Secretary and Treasurer). We will look at:
- What is an Executive Committee and what should it do?
- The roles and responsibilities of all members
- How to make the committee more effective
- What meetings should be held
- When they should be held
- What should be discussed
- What needs to be done to make them efficient
- Financial responsibilities
- Financial Planning
- Financial controls
Lunch will be provided free of charge please let us know if you have any food allergies or intolerance in the special requirements box.
Afon Concquest, Phasels Wood
Book your course online...
There are currently 27 places remaining.