This training consists of 2 online Zoom Sessions. The 1st runs from 09.30 to 12.30 & the 2nd runs from 13.30 to 16.30. It would be an advantage if the applicant can join in both sessions.
This course is designed for all members of the Executive Committee at Group, District or County level whether as a general member or an officer (Chair, Secretary and Treasurer). We will look at:
- What is an Executive Committee and what should it do?
- The roles and responsibilities of all members
- How to make the committee more effective
- What meetings should be held
- When they should be held
- What should be discussed
- What needs to be done to make them efficient
- Financial responsibilities
- Financial Planning
- Financial controls
Applicants will receive an email with the Zoom details shortly before the course
Book your course online...
There are currently 7 places remaining.