Peak Assault 50th Festival...
Date: 13th October 2017 Sections: Scouts, Explorer Scouts, Scout Network, Adult Volunteers
13th-15th October 2017 – 50 Years for £50!
We have now released the preliminary entry information for Peak Assault 2017, the 50th Festival of Peak Assault.
As you all know we have made some changes to this years competition, these have been made to encourage more entries, and bring more people to the event to help us celebrate this amazing milestone in the history of Hertfordshire Scouts. There will also be some extra additions to the weekend, to make The 50th Festival of Peak Assault something very special.
- The Peak Assault 50th Festival will be held in North Wales over the weekend of 13th – 15th October 2017
- Reduced £50 entry fee for all competitors, £45 supporter fee
- Entries welcome from all Adults in Scouting, Ex-Members & Friends (Scout Association Membership is not necessary), revitalise those old Venture Scout teams!
- Traditional Hill and Mountain course, open to Explorer Teams, Explorer Training Teams, Network Teams and Senior Teams
- Reduction of kit required to be carried while on the hill, additional kit will be transported for Teams to Overnight Site (Scout & Explorer Teams)
- Lowland and Woodland course, open to all classes with a special invite to Scout Teams from each District
- Limited kit requirement, and reduced kit standard for Lowland course
- Minimum number of competitors in a Network/Senior Team reduced to 3
- Evening meal provided for all Adults, whether at Base Camp or Overnight site
- VIP Special guests and some of the founders of Peak Assault attending throughout the weekend
- History of Peak Assault, Peak Assault Bar and Networking opportunity on Saturday evening at Base Camp
- Entertainment and Special activities for competitors at Overnight Site
- Full kit lists for all classes will be released during April.
All information you’ll need to consider entering can be found here.
You’ll need to register your team entry and pay a deposit to secure your place in Peak Assault 2017. There is the option to order the very exclusive Peak Assault Buff () included on the registration form.
Closing date for entries (all details submitted), and final balances to be paid by 16th September 2017.
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not miss out on being part of this fantastic event. Relive those old memories, meet old friends, make new friends, above all come and enjoy yourself.
To keep up to date with all the developments on this years event, follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/peakassault/ , and share those old memories with us on our special 50th Anniversary Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/316797855361816/