Peak Assault 52nd Year: 18th – 20th October 2019…
Peak Assault: 18th – 20th October 2019
We have now released the entry information for Peak Assault 2019, the 52nd Peak Assault.
- Peak Assault 2019 will be taking place in….. The Lake District
- Traditional Mountain course, open to Explorer Teams, Explorer Training Teams, Network Teams and Senior Teams
- Lowland course, open to all classes, with a reduced kit requirement (standard and quantity).
- Catering package available this year for all Adults, whether at Base Camp or Overnight Site. (All Supporters, Network and Senior team members and Walking Leaders). For an amazing price, the HPA Catering Team will provide you with breakfast on Saturday and Sunday (not Walking Leaders), afternoon tea and cake, and Saturday evening meal and a packed lunch when you return to base camp on Sunday.
All information you’ll need to consider entering can be found in the General Information document that can be downloaded below.
Closing date for entries (all details submitted), and final balances to be paid by Sat 21st September 2019. (one week later than in recent years!)
To enter a team (or teams) in HPA please follow this checklist:
(For Network and Senior teams replace ‘Leader’ with Team Co-Ordinator)
(Please note for Explorer teams: Someone holding a Terrain 2 (T2) Mountain Adventurous Activities Permit must have assessed the team’s competence, their equipment and the suitability of any Leader Walking to compete in Peak Assault before the event. Details of the T2 Permit holder must be entered on the Entry Form.)
- Leaders should download the General Information and Kit List from this page and distribute it to their competitors and supporters.
- Leaders should direct all competitors and supporters to complete the HPA Health Form
- Leaders should download the appropriate Team List from this page and complete it electronically in the Excel workbook and email to the Registrar.
- Leaders submit Entry Form and pay fees by the Closing Date (17:00 21st September 2019).
- Leaders will receive the Team Number(s), Kit Check Time(s), details of any missing information (e.g. Health Forms) and Final Instructions by email.
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the developments on this year’s event, follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/peakassault/
Links, Forms & Information
HPA 2019 Registration
Kit List 2019 (current version is HPA 2019 V1 11072019)
Explorer Team List 2019 (Excel) for Explorer/Scout competitions
Senior/Network Team List 2019 (Excel) for Network/Senior competitions
E3 Dear Parent 2019 an introduction to Peak Assault for parents / new competitors
E4 Dear Leader 2019 an introduction to Peak Assault for leaders / team organisers